- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Requesting services downstream of vector construction (e.g. virus packaging)
When ordering vector construction service, you will have the option to add related downstream services, such as plasmid DNA preparation, RNA preparation (in the case of CRISPR vectors), and virus packaging (in the case of viral vectors).